Truppman Law Office Litigation Attorney Miami Florida. At Harold B. Klite Truppman, P.A., our attorneys have the experience with complex commercial litigation and business disputes necessary to protect your interests as an owner, investor, vendor, customer, creditor or insurance policyholder. In addition to being highly skilled advocates in the courtroom, our attorneys regularly counsel and represent clients in arbitrations, mediations, mini-trials, summary jury trials, and other innovative alternative dispute resolution methods.
- Corporate shareholder and partnership disputes
- Breach of contract disputes
- Breach of non-compete agreements
- Breach of confidentiality agreements
- Commercial tort litigation
- Corporate and professional liability
- Insurance disputes
- Collections, payment disputes
- Commercial real estate litigation
- Eminent domain
- Breach of warranty claims
For a complete evaluation of your business issue,
please call 305-374-7974
At Harold B. Klite Truppman, P.A., our construction attorneys have extensive experience in construction litigation and represent clients in both transactions and disputes ranging from single and multifamily dwellings to large commercial buildings, planned unit developments, retail, industrial and governmental projects.
Our firm’s focus areas include:
- Construction defects and deficiencies
- Construction delays
- Hurricane recovery & rebuilding
- Mold and mildew claims
- Construction contracts
- Insurance coverage disputes
Serving the State of Florida since 1990, our firm provides both arbitration and litigation of these conflicts. We will pursue monetary damages for economic loss or specific performance or summary judgment to hold the other party to its obligations in construction contracts and commercial property transactions.
To discuss your situation with one of our knowledgeable a